|Home||SketchUp 3D Modeling||How it works||Contact Me|
|Drafting Samples||Previous Projects||Client List||References|
|AutoCAD Customization||Downloads||Online Partners||Deja Vu|
|Freelance AutoCAD Drafters||Freelance Inventor Designers||Freelance Revit Drafters||Local Interest - Hayesville, NC|
Typical Standards for Commercial HVAC Shop Drawings:
* All Grills, Louvers, Fire Dampers and Equipment tagged.
* Grill, Louvers, Fire Damper and Equipment count provided on sheet schedule.
* Grill, Louvers, Fire Damper and Equipment count provided on Excel spreadsheet (.xls).
* Left and right hand verification of Equipment will be provided as applicable.
* Duct sizes (width x height) will be shown.
* Bottom and top of Duct elevations AFF (above finish floor) shown.
* Ducts will be drawn full size, double line, 2D.
* Pipelines will be drawn single line at less than 6” diameter.
* Pipelines will be drawn double line at 6” diameter and over.
* Wall, roof, slab opening size and locations will be provided for Ducts, Pipelines and Fire Dampers.
* Sizes and placement of Housekeeping Pads will be provided.
* 1/4" scale drawings provided for submittals.
* 1/8" scale drawings provided for field installation crews.
*** Please note that all work is produced on full version AutoCAD. I do not have AutoDesk MEP, Revit MEP or other MEP package. ***
Here is a sample Commercial HVAC project, (13) 17x11 pages in PDF format. Commercial HVAC Sample
In addition to Commercial HVAC drawings I offer HVAC plans for Residential Remodeling and New Construction.
Here is a sample Residential HVAC project, (3) 17x11 pages in PDF format. Residential HVAC Sample
Here is a sample Tenant Improvement HVAC project, (2) 17x11 pages in PDF format. Tenant Improvement HVAC Sample
How does outsourcing work and what are the billing rates: How it works
How do you contact me: Contact Me